Exciting, Warm news today. We have our new chimney and stove installed and running! Yeah! It's been a long home improvement project and there were a lot of snags for poor hubby along the way. But now we've got a warm and toasty house without the crazy expense of oil heat! Gotta love tee shirts inside when it's 30 degrees outside. Thank you soooooo much for all your hard work Hubby!

ps, can someone tell me how to put pictures in order. I couldn't swap these around and they are backwards. The first pictures should be the building and grouting of the hearth pad.
2 comments:
CONGRATS ON THE STOVE!!!
The hearth looks beautiful. And I'm PSYCHED that you updated your blog. :)
*I always post the most recent picture first (IE: starting project)...going all the way up to the oldest pucture to post (finished project). Call me and I can walk you through it.
SO GLAD YOU POSTED! It looks AWESOME!!!
GORGEOUS hearth. Love the choice in stone. Beautiful! And psyched you posted! :)
Post a Comment