Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Pink Panther

After a weekend working with the "Spencer Family" Grampa and Grandma S. came on Monday to help do some blow in insulation. I think Grandma was supposed to have a relaxing day of visiting and playing with Lil'Bit, but she ended up working upstairs too. She got the job of communicating back and forth between the machine operator outside (Grampa), and the blower up in the crawl space (Hubby).


He's got it under control


He looks scary but I kinda like the look!


Looks like cotton candy, kinda makes you want to dive in.




Very nice self portrait

Uh Oh, here came the ran. But they had it under control and under cover. Luckily the rain held off until most of the work was done.

In full working gear. Looking good!


Grandma and Grampa, Thank you again for coming to help out again!




1 comment:

Mama H said...

SOOOO AWESOME!!! I'm sure you are thrilled about the progress!!!!